Plane ride went ok, 4 babies/toddlers sat RIGHT in front of us and next to us, the 2 positives were that no birds got into the engines of our plane, and that I was able to sit by my pal Greame on the plane.
13 hours after departing from Minnesota on a 4 hour collection of sleep due to the wicked sweet night of mayhem the previous day, I was, and am, very tired.
I loved Copenhagen at first sight, despite the meloncholy atmosphere and the soaking wet air... I am sure I will be able to put it into better words at a later date, and since I am pressed for time tomorrow, and I will be venturing on my own by train, I should focus on preparing for that at the moment..
I should also say, that if anyone hasn't read the Twilight series, you are seriously missing out on a sweet slice of life.
One more thing has to be said: I was paired with the best and most perfect family I could ever have asked for. And my room is the best. It looks like I was closer to the highlife than I thought. I promise to tell about my family soon!
Yours,
Brooke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment